Code of Ethics
The Center for Financial Training Western States recognizes that it takes more than quality education and a commitment to the customers it serves to be successful in accomplishing our mission. We rely on our solid reputation for honesty, fairness, and ethical conduct to attract our students, recruit quality instructors, and retain the high level of support and respect that we have worked so hard to achieve.
Our reputation ultimately rests on the good judgment and personal integrity of all individuals and organizations involved in CFTWS. Those associated with CFTWS in any capacity shall commit themselves to:
- Maintaining the highest standard of personal conduct, avoiding even the perception of improper conduct.
- Striving for excellence in all aspects.
- Using only legal and ethical means in all activities, including conducting all financial transactions in a responsible manner.
- Acting with impartiality in all matters.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of privileged information entrusted or known to them by virtue of their association with CFTWS.
- Refusing to engage in, or tolerate activities for personal gain at the expense of CFTWS or the financial services industry.
- Communicating in a truthful and accurate manner.