PRACTELL: The Complete Teller Training Solution
LEARN THE IMPORTANT PRINCIPLES OF TELLERING IN SIX INTERACTIVE UNITS (Course #P6837)
This self-paced online course will take approximately 14 to 16-hours to complete.
This COMPLETE Teller Training System:
- Gives real-life examples for real-life experiences
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Reduces training time—gets tellers out to the line faster
- Offers over 200 topics on the basics of tellering, and much more
- Provides continuous self-testing of knowledge, topic by topic, and unit by unit
- Covers every critical teller responsibility
BENEFITS of this Self-Paced Online Course include:
- Ready-to-use online system
- Shows front and back of checks to simulate real life environment
- Provides information on all aspects of tellering
- Emphasizes customer relations
- Focuses on teller operations and transactions
- Identifies security, fraud, and loss control principles
- Gives the basics of compliance and regulatory training
- Helps with frequently asked customer questions
- Final examination providing a standard measure of learning
COST & REGISTRATION
$175.00 Member / $350.00 Regular; or choose a Bank-Wide License (contact CFTWS at 303-825-1590 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information). To register for this course, please click on ‘REGISTER INDIVIDUAL’ on the right-hand side of the page.
COMPLETION TIME / CREDIT HOURS / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
You have 35 days from the start date to complete this course. You will receive 1 credit hour for a passing grade of ‘D’ or better. No withdrawal is accepted once you have registered for this self-paced online course.