THERE ARE 2 CONVENIENT WAYS TO REGISTER FOR CFTWS PROGRAMS:
#1 – REGISTER ONLINE
SINGLE REGISTRATION OR MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS FOR ONE CLASS – To enroll in ONE of our classes click on “REGISTER INDIVIDUAL” OR “REGISTER BANK” (*multiple registration for one program) on the right-hand side of the Course Page.
All fields colored in red must be filled in to be accepted by our internet server. For help registering please contact CFTWS. For technical difficulties, please contact our web team.
#2 – PRINTED VERSION
*CFTWS now offers a 10% DISCOUNT for financial institutions who would like to register more than one person for a class (registrations must be for the same class, and submitted at the same time, excludes Distance Learning Options). Click on the Multiple Registration Discount Form below to register multiple people for one class, or Individual Registration Form to register one individual for one or more classes (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required).
FAX to: 303-629-1591
MAIL to: 1009 Grant Street, #102, Denver, CO 80203
PHONE to: 303-825-1590 (Credit Card Only)
CFTWS will confirm receipt of a registration(s) if an e-mail address has been provided. Otherwise, you may contact CFTWS at 303-825-1590, or email@example.com to confirm your registration(s).
Register Early to ensure enrollment. Registrations are processed on a space-available basis. To receive the “EARLY” tuition rate, register at least 5 business days prior to the class start date (or by the Registration Guideline date if applicable).
- A list of programs can be found in the CFTWS Course Catalog or in this website in alphabetical order and by the City in which a class is located.
- Choose the programs that meet your personal and professional goals.
- Verify your organization’s policy regarding tuition and textbook reimbursement.
- Check to see if the program of interest requires a “PREREQUISITE” and/or references a “REGISTRATION GUIDELINE” or other additional “NOTE”. These can be found in the body of the course description.
- Complete the CFTWS Registration Form (IN FULL). If registering online, the person identified as Manager will be contacted for billing authorization. If completing the printed version, BOTH student and manager signatures are REQUIRED.